Kanye West Yeezy Season 2 fashion show was packed with celebrity guests and attendees included Seth Meyers, Lorde, Courtney Love, Michael Stipe, Drake, Khloé Kardashian, 2 Chainz, Debbie Harry, Michael Strahan, Jaden Smith, Tyga and Riccardo Tisci. Although your social media feeds may be filled with Yeezy Season 2 updates, but there are a few surprising things that happened at the show. Below are the things you really need to know.
1. Just like last season, models lined up on the runway wearing the same layered, deconstructed look West debuted at his Fall 2015 show, with many looks including body stockings, knits, jackets and tights. Each outfit was monochrome and reflected the skin color of the model wearing it. Models were also arranged by their skin tone.
2. Ian Connor was smoking something on the runway, was this a part of the show or the young man was feeling young and reckless, who knows. He later tweeted- “Ok Cool, What’s Next? This Shit To Easy”.
3. Yeezy Season 2 shoes look very similar to Season 1, however we all know how quickly they sell out.
4. Surprisingly, Kendall was sat in the second row at the show. She had a busy morning on the Michael Kors runway, however, the 19-year-old model made it to Kanye’s show. But she sat second row behind her family with some other celebrity guests: Miguel, 2 Chainz, Drake, Tyga and Jaden Smith.
5. North stole the show once again, from her mini tantrums to sitting on the floor with her lollipop. The toddler looked so cute in her coordinating beige outfit.
6. Kanye debuted a new song “Fade,” this played during the finale. West collaborated with artists Post Malone and Ty who provided backing vocals for what’s bound to be the next big hit off his upcoming album, Swish.