It is fair to say words cannot describe how much effort and authenticity every designer put into every collection created. And garments that have been showcased so far this fashion season are incredible. Every designer that is able to accomplish this deserves a big kudos for a job well done. However, we have only chosen a few that have really done it for us so far at FRL. In no particular order here are our top 7 Spring Summer 2015 ready to wear straight from the runway that we have seen and loved, feel free to comment below, share and let us know your thoughts.
1. Stella Jean showcased in Milan delivering the most colorful and exotic print pieces that are wearable and so bona fide.
2. Thom Browne showcased in New York, the collection was very unusual yet intriguing.
3. KTZ London never fails us, we saw a range of artistic pieces full of life and not one dull moment,
4. Fyodor Golan’s pieces consisted of futuristic metallic garments that caught our eye instantly.
5. Peter Pilotto’s collection seems very similar to Fyodors’ but the shapes, colors and design was so fascinating it made it to our list.
6. Parson MFA at New York Fashion Week gave all sorts of dope, Some of the male models had this cool knotted hair, the garments looked heavy and extreme but just so easy on the eye. Definitely one of our faves without a doubt.
7. Sibling’s collection was so chic and the big bows definitely made a statement on each piece.
ArtbeautycultureFashionfavoritesfruk magazinefrukmagazineLFWLondonMagazinemfwnfwonlinepop cultureSpring Summer 2014ss15styletop7trendsuk