As the winter nights draw in, the days become longer and darker, all your friends are all loved up hibernating with their other halves.You sit there twiddling your thumbs like ok I’m single what am I suppose to do? Fear not we bring you a pop quiz to identify what TV heroine you are and most importantly what to watch this winter. All those memes about Netflix and Chill, it really is about chilling, well that is until you find a bae.
What is your choice of poison?
- Do you find yourself in the bar asking for shots of Tequila?
- Do you find a large glass of red wine solves any problem.
- It doesn’t matter the choice of poison, dirty shaken or stirred, which ever one gets you drunk the quickest.
When describing your choice of career, which one of these options best describes you?
- A kick ass journalist, who is all about researching, finding the facts to come back strong in the boardroom.
- You have always been on the path of the straight and narrow, you read information analyse it and present your case in court.
- Are you a fixer?, branding and lifestyle, you take a product and make it worth a million dollars, all done so effortlessly.
- Talent spotter, a hustler, you find yourself on the streets looking for the next big thing, the one with the X factor.
When looking through your work wardrobe, how would you best describe your sense of style?
- Louboutin, figure-hugging office wears, which fits in all the right places, edgy and tailored for you, you bring the style.
- You limit your colour palette to the essentials, black, navy, blue and tan brown for colour. Your style is simple but classic, but never a plain Jane.
- All white everything, you are there to be noticed, but enough to blend into the background when necessary.
- Whatever is on the rail that takes your fancy you throw it together, because at the end of the day you’re wearing the outfit it’s not wearing you.
When it comes to your choice in men, what would your friends say?
- You always seem to go for the type with a silver spoon, your family love him, you love him, but he just seems to always be emotionally unavailable, but alas you always make sure you have options.
- The professional a man’s, man leading within, his field the breadwinner. He ticks all the boxes on paper, but in reality he’s a cheat.
- Captain America, all round nice guy, he opens the door for you, pulls out a seat, if anyone crossed your path he would kill for you.
- Mr Casanova, your first and only love, your ride or die, but he’s always misbehaving just a little to flirty when it comes to the ladies, but you know if a situation needed to be handled you would call him first.
Mostly A’s- girl’s girl, you’re the life of the party, always there for your friends and family no matter what, even if does come with Tequila. CONGRATULATIONS you are Mary Jane Paul from Being Mary Jane
Mostly B’s- You always do the right thing, even if it means putting your passion aside, professional and classy that’s how your fiends would describe CONGRATULATIONS you are Alicia Florrick from The Good Wife
Mostly C’s- career motivated and passionate world domination is your motive, but a little loving from Captain America won’t hurt. CONGRATULATIONS you are Olivia Pope from Scandal
Mostly D’s- straight talking, one to never mix your words, you keep it real, but have a soft for your nearest and dearest CONGRATULATIONS you are Cookie Lyon from Empire