Celebrity ‘It’ Girls Are All About Getting Some ‘Vitamin D’

Celebrity ‘it’ girls are all about getting their ‘Vitamin D’ this season – no, not the kind you’re thinking!

Working a casual off duty look Karlie Kloss keeps it simple and cheeky.

From Drifter Compton‘s contemporay-meets-vintage capsule collection, with a cheeky new twist, ‘Vitamin D’ is part of a limited edition of unisex-flavoured and urban ready-to-wear pieces. Spotted on top models and runway favourites Karlie Koss and Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner (of course) to artists Raye and Mahalia, as well as reality TV star Cyn Santana, Drifter Compton’s ‘Vitamin D’ has been all the rage this summer.

The tongue-in-cheek capsule collection takes a brand-new spin on the ongoing ‘logo-mania’ fashion trend by playing with the faux-logo aesthetics of the French sports and active wear brand Champion, while sublimating Los Angeles’ trendy Compton style.

Ever the pioneer, Drifter Compton’s design team aimed to offer a brand-new take on gender neutral fashion this collection by making the ‘Vitamin D’ collection up to 75% unisex while the remaining 25% of the collection is dedicated to edgy masculine and feminine products.

Cyn Santana shows off her baby bump in her ‘Vitamin D’ cropped sweater.

Drifter Compton’s aim is not only to push the boundaries of the conventional retail experience, but also to create an affordable offering of contemporary urban pieces that speak to our generation of millennials at affordable prices, stocked exclusively at Brown’s.

More Stories
Derek Rose pyjama set gift ideas frukmagazine Valentine's Day gift
Valentine’s Day Gifts For Him 2024
%d bloggers like this: