Do you have a pile of unwanted jeans that are just stacked up in a pile in the corner of your room ready to give to charity? Why not give a pair a second chance by recycling them. Yes you heard. And no, this isn’t your typical cutting them into shorts, there is no time for that now as autumn approaches.
Although it seems like summer is over, there’s still a few more weeks until it is officially over. You may be looking for a nice way to end your summer, look no further we have just the thing for you. Spray painting or just painting your unwanted jeans will make them look 100x cooler. There is no right or wrong, you can be as creative as you like and bring out your inner artist. This is also something you can do with any piece of denim. Here are the steps to the perfect DIY spray job:
- Pick out a pair of jeans/ jacket to customise.
- Select your spray paint colours (use as many colours as you want, the more the better).
- Spray your first layer of paint and let it dry for 30 minutes.
- Repeat step 3 but make sure to keep 30 minutes in-between each spray.
- Finally, add some splatter to your jeans, giving them a nice finishing touch.
This is a nice activity which, can be done with friends or family, something to keep the summer vibe going for the rest of rainy August.
You must be logged in to post a comment.