Are you unsure which skirt to choose? Fortunately, you can find a flourishing array of skirts to reflect this season’s fashion trends. From soft leathers to retro stripes, this summer’s collection will guarantee you find a skirt to treasure.
1. Vertical stripes to slim downBoohoo Vertical Striped Skirt; Should you feel self-conscious about your waistline, long stripes will be your saviour. Vertical striped skirts have an immediate slimming effect, and can be found in almost every fashion outlet.
2. Daring leathersJess Wright looks Amazing In This Leather Skirt; Leather skirts are back in a big way. Whether you want to make a bold statement, or searching for a more subtle appearance with a hint of leather, you will be sure to find a skirt to meet your style needs.
3. Seventies retro suedeA-line Suede Mini Skirt; Yes, it’s a seventies comeback for summer and it seems as if everyone has gone crazy for the suede. Should your choice be lengthy A-line suede skirts with pockets, midi, or A-line mini skirts with stars, studs or zips, there is a suede skirt out there that will appear to have your own personal nametag.
4. Horizontal striped skirtsGorgeous in Horizontal Stripes; The key to wearing stripes well is to keep your top plain and simple. Floral or more stripes are a definite no-no. Additionally, mini skirts with horizontal stripes work best on ladies with a smaller bust and waistline.
5. Midi skirtsBeautiful In Midi Skirts; Longer skirts are huge this season. Midi skirts, which almost reach your calf, are not only great for most figures, but also perfect for the unpredictable UK weather. Midi skirts have been paraded on the runways, in just about every possible colour and style.
6. Maxi skirtsElena-Souproun Maxi Skirt; There’s no getting away from it – maxi dresses and skirts seem to be a permanent fixture for summer, and 2015 is no different. With a multitude of maxi-skirts available you are bound to find one to make you smile.