25 August 2022 marks another National Burger Day and Hard Rock Cafe – home of the American burger in London since 1971 – is offering a juicy ‘Buy One Get One Free’ on all their burger meals to celebrate National Burger Day. Simply give the password, ‘All is One’ to your server at Hard Rock Cafe London. Piccadilly Circus, Oxford Street, Manchester, Newcastle, Edinburgh and Glasgow and unlock a backstage pass to two burgers for as little as £11.00!
From the 100% plant-based Moving Mountains®️ burger to the Messi burger – the game-changing take on the classic Hard Rock Legendary Steak Burger designed by global football superstar Lionel Messi – Hard Rock Cafe’s line-up available for ‘Buy One Get One Free’ includes their full burger menu:
- MESSI BURGER
- ORIGINAL LEGENDARY BURGER®️
- BBQ BACON CHEESEBURGER
- THE BIG CHEESEBURGER
- DOUBLE DECKER DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER
- MOVING MOUNTAINS®️ BURGER (VG)
- SURF & TURF BURGER
- COUNTRY BURGER
- SWISS MUSHROOM BURGER
- SPICY DIABLO BURGER
To celebrate National Burger Day like a rockstar, make a reservation via the websites below:
· Hard Rock Cafe London, 150 Old Park Ln, Mayfair, London, W1K 1QZ www.hardrockcafe.com/location/london/
· Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus, 225 – 229 Criterion, Building, Piccadilly, London, W1J 9HR www.hardrockcafe.com/location/piccadilly-circus
· Hard Rock Cafe Oxford Street, Great Cumberland Place, London, W1H 7DL www.hardrockcafe.com/location/oxford
· Hard Rock Cafe Manchester, The Printworks Manchester, Manchester, M4 2BS www.hardrockcafe.com/location/manchester/
· Hard Rock Cafe Newcastle, The Guildhall Sandhill Quayside, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 3AF
· Hard Rock Cafe Edinburgh, 20 George Street, Edinburgh, EH2 2PF
· Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow, 179 Buchanan Street, Glasgow, G1 2JZ www.hardrockcafe.com/location/glasgow/
About Hard Rock®️: Hard Rock International (HRI) is one of the most globally recognized companies with venues in over 70 countries spanning 265 locations that include owned/licensed or managed Rock Shops®️, Live Performance Venues and Cafes.
HRI also launched a joint venture named Hard Rock Digital in 2020, an online sportsbook, retail sportsbook and internet gaming platform. Beginning with an Eric Clapton guitar, Hard Rock owns the world’s largest and most valuable collection of authentic music memorabilia at more than 86,000 pieces, which are displayed at its locations around the globe.
Hard Rock Hotels has been honoured with Outstanding Guest Satisfaction and above for four consecutive years among Upper Upscale Hotels in J.D. Power’s North America Hotel Guest Satisfaction Study and in 2022, the iconic brand was ranked as the number one brand for the second year in a row. HRI is the first privately-owned gaming company designated U.S. Best Managed Company by Deloitte Private and The Wall Street Journal for the second year. Hard Rock was also honoured as one of Forbes’ Best Employers for Women, Diversity and New Grads and a Top Large Employer in the Travel & Leisure, Gaming, and Entertainment Industry. In 2021, Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos received first place ranking in the Casino Gaming Executive Satisfaction Survey conducted by Bristol Associates Inc. and Spectrum Gaming Group for six of the last seven years. For more information on Hard Rock International, visit www.hardrock.com or shop.hardrock.com.
You must be logged in to post a comment.